Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rest In Peace

I'm filled with sadness and confusion because you are gone and I will not see you until I leave this earth. I won't hear you say "I love you little sister" anymore. You always showed me how much you cared for me with your words and how you hugged me--even how proud you were of me. I thank you for your love. Your soul was filled with great sensitivity and love as big as the moon. My heart is grateful that you are not in pain anymore and you are in peace with mom and dad. You will live forever in my heart. I will miss you.

I love you always big brother!

Your little sister Amanda


CLICK HERE TO POST A COMMENT OR SEND A CONDOLENCE MESSAGE

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Ricky--we'll always remember how you made us laugh when we were younger. may you rest in peace. miss you and love you
    Andrew and Adriana

    ReplyDelete